Pets are considered family by most dog and cat owners. And just like family, we want to make sure that they get the happiness they deserve. One of the ways we can keep our pets happy is by providing your dog and/or cat with the freedom they need to go in and out of the house. This leads to many pet owners installing their own dog door, cat hole or other choice of pet door.
- How to Train Your Pet to Use Their Pet Door
- Specially Priced! Pride Pet Door and Screen Adapter
- Dog Doors for Great Danes
- Pet Doors "Galore"
- How to Raccoon Proof Your Ideal Fast Fit and Fast Sash Cat Flap
- Installing a Sash Window Cat Door with Vinyl WIndows
- Installing a Spring Loaded Aluminum Dog Door in a Vinyl Sliding Glass Door
- Comparing In Glass Doggy Door Options
- Pet Doors for Basement Windows and Other Short Sideways Sliding Windows
- Installing Dog Doors in Metal Doors
Of all the dog doors we sell, dog doors for Great Danes and other large breeds are the ones that our customers seem to have the most questions about. The following article answers a few of those and provides what I hope to prove useful for those searching for a pet door for larger pets.