High Tech Power Pet Door Panel is an electronic spring loaded easy to install doggy door that is raccoon proof and weather tight
- Automatically opens when pets approach
- Spring loaded for easy installation
- Single pane or low e double pane glass
- 3 height adjustment ranges - 75 to 77 1/2 shorty, 77 3/4 to 80 1/4, and 93 1/2 to 96 for taller doors
- Medium 8 1/4 x 10 or Large 12 1/4 x 16 flap sizes
- Medium panel is 14 3/4 total width, Large is 18 7/8
- Runs on 110V house current with optional battery backup and can be run on battery only
- White frame
- Opens only for ultrasonic collar keys
- Heavy duty aluminum frame
- Energy efficient - no gaps around flap to let air seep in
- 4 way lock can be set for open (for pets with collars), in only, out only, or locked
- Safe for pets and children - door won't close when there is an obstruction in the opening, no pinched tails or fingers
- Raccoon proof
- Comes with 1 rugged waterproof key
- 1 year warranty
- 20% Restock Fee on returns
High Tech's spring loaded, dual pane, low e glass doggy door installs in minutes and is completely wind proof. This door will go in just like the non-electronic spring loaded door shown in the video at the bottom of the page, the only difference is that you'll have to plug this pet door in to operate it.
The High Tech Pet Door flap slides up and down in an enclosed track when your pet gets near. It is completely wind proof and raccoon proof. This unit closes by gravity, and features a safety mechanism that will open the door up again if it senses anything in the doorway, such as a snout or a tail.
This door uses ultrasonic collars. There is a key which is not waterproof and one that is waterproof. If you have a Labrador Retriever and a pool, buy accordingly! Batteries require replacing approximately every 3 months. The door has a sensor on the inside and outside. Users can turn the sensors on and off individually. If the outside sensor is turned on, the pets can come in. If the inside sensor is turned on, then can go out. If both are on, they can go in or out. If both are off, the door is locked.